24 Hours in Paris
My sister and I were supposed to have 48 hours in Paris, but neither my sister or I understand the concept of time and also forgot that when traveling to and from different countries, security and border control exist. Although we were a tad bit bummed to only have 24 hours in Paris, like Audrey Hepburn once said, "Paris is always a good idea" and as I say, "Paris is always a good idea, even if you miss your train and only have less than 24 hours."
Although I didn't have enough time to do everything I would've liked to, I knew I had to do the things I couldn't go without. So what did I do? Well,
1. Eric Kayser. This delicious bakery made my butt get oh so big while I was studying abroad! If you don't mind getting hooked on their scrumptious croissants then eat-up!
2. Claus Bakery. If you're looking to try the best Cinnamon Roll in the entire world, than I suggest you not only have breakfast or brunch here, but take two cinnamon rolls to-go!
3. Kiliwatch Paris. My absolute favorite vintage store in Paris! If you're looking for high-fashion designers at lower prices then this is the place for you and your wallet.
4. Colette. If you're looking for a little bit of everything, this concept store has everything from beauty, technology, clothing, arts and food!
5. Ob-La-Di. The best Avocado toast I've ever tasted. I would literally go to Paris just for this deliciousness.